Wednesday, June 22, 2011


It has been awhile since I have been on my blog. I know I'm slack. Over the weekend I went on a retreat with friends up to Mt. Alford. It is a wonderful place. Now I will put some photos up of the retreat.

This is the top of my table runner. Marg showed us what to do. She done a few over the weekend. I have just finished quilting it. Now I have to decided what binding to put on.
I'm hoping to it the binding on tonight.

The photo of the right is Cath trying to look like she is hard at work. Can't see what she is making but over the weekend Cath made some wonderful things.


The above table runner was made by Barb. That is the next table runner I will be making. I brought some Christmas fabric from Marg. Might start that one over the weekend if I have time. Will put more on later tonight. Have to go and cut out stripes for my binding.

1 comment:

  1. It's a lovely table runner Maree. Have you desided on the binding yet?

    ReplyDelete